Sunday 8 March 2009

Field wanted

This might seem like a strange request, but I'm looking for a secure small field or paddock where I can train my dog in a couple of times per day for half an hour. Ideally not too far from Margate. I need to be able to park nearby and the field or area should be secure and without other dogs or distractions like game or horses. I've found a field with a gate in Marshside, but that's quite a trek from Margate. Happy to pay for the use if it's private land. But if there is somewhere with public access I could use, that would be fantastic. If anyone has an idea please can you pop me an email to margatearchitecture@gmail.com

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. You should be living in the countryside xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was living in the countryside!

    ReplyDelete