Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ezekiel trial day 8 - summing up

Dear readers,  

Today, Wednesday February 27th will more than likely be the final day of the trial. Mr Justice Nicols will begin his summing up of the seven day's proceedings. Today we had the closing statements of prosecuting barrister Alisdair Williamson, Defence barristers Ben Summers and John Traversi.

I've taken extensive notes from each day of the trial since day 2. I have managed to live tweet all day @margatearchi. Until the trial is over, the best place to keep up with the day's events is to follow me on twitter under the hashtag #ezekieltrial. 

During each day, I've taken a lot of notes. Seriously loads. When the trial is finished, I'll upload my edited trial notes. My tool of choice has been the iPad with Evernote. iPhone for twitter. Mac users out there; beware just switching into silent mode. Apple leaves some beeps and taps still active. Siri needs manually switching off, as does the keyboard tap on the iPad. You really don't want to beep.

For now: sleep.




1 comment:

  1. Louise, just a vote of thanks for your excellent Twitter coverage of the trial

    ReplyDelete